Monday, October 7, 2013

The Mis-Adventures of Fluffy The Pink Bunny - Intro and Hello World

Welcome to the Mis-Adventures of Fluffy The Pink Bunny. 

I am going to attempt to exercise this pink plot bunny that 

has been following me for years now. The original premise 

extended to only a college dormitory. I hope that the expanded 

story will pull at your heartstrings, make you roll over 

laughing and maybe make you think about the world around

 you. Thank you for your time and thank you for your support.

Fluffy's Mom




Hello World
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I can't move. I cant move. 

I can't move. I can't move. Calm Down. Why can't I move. 
What's going on? Okay, calm down, calm down. Lets see 
what's around me? Shit I'm a... a... fluffy p...pink 
b...b...bunny! How did I get Here? Wait. What's the last 
thing I remember... I can't remember anything. Who am I? 
What's my name, When am I? I know that there must 
have been something before now.Okay, Lets see what's 
around me? Shit I'm in a sweat shop. How did I know that? 
How did I know that? Ahhh.Crap I'm in a sweat shop.Who 
am I? When am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment