Monday, June 18, 2012

I went away from the lights of fourteenth street And into my personal haze

I went away from the lights of fourteenth street
And into my personal haze
But now that I'm back in the lights of 14th Street
Tomorrow will be brighter than the good old days


- Hello Dolly-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night I was thinking about Ryan, how he lived, how I knew him. I met him during Ben's first few months of life when I was living at RMH(Ronald McDonald House) Houston. He was always honest, brutally honest, a tremendous flirt,

and how he died, I realized that I was not being true to myself.

Last night I had a Broadway Revival in my living room.

I let the music move me, I sang, I danced, I cleaned my house.

I've been in a major depression since I found out I was pregnant.

I lost my voice figuratively speaking, I stopped talking, I stopped singing and dancing.

I blamed my depression on my son.

Thinking about Ryan, I realized that I was not being true to myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment