Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Fairy Tale Curiosity

I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.

-Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi,

My name is Stephannie, I'm a 22 (23 at the end of November) year old, high school drop out. I have very little formal education and a GED.

However, I am also autodidact. I love to learn. I have an insatiable lust for knowledge and an ever expanding list of questions that I may never truly answer.

This is my first blog, I am on Twitter, and I hope by the end of this endeavor I will have better understanding of grammar, spelling, and writing in general. I also hope to learn as much about the world as I can. I hope that my journey will take me to places I have been.

As my second grade music teacher in Rumbai Mrs. Patterson, had me say in one of her school plays, "Books are like magic carpets, each one takes you somewhere new and opens your eyes and imagination just a bit wider." So lets go for an adventure.

See y'all soon,

Steffi

(4/23/2012 FYI -Google will not advertise with me because I talked about THC and sex.
Fair warning : I quote people,  I cuss, I talk about sex, I post videos, I post recipes, I talk about everything that encompasses my life from cooking, to cloth diapers, to ethics, deaf culture, my papers, medical issues, well if it is part of my life it is fair game.)

No comments:

Post a Comment